- 1 cup baked spaghetti squash
- 3.5 ounces cooked lean ground turkey
- 50g (about half of one) avocado
- 4 slices eggplant seared in pan with olive oil
- 1/2 cup kale torn into pieces
- 1/8 cup toasted walnuts
- Prepare spaghetti squash by baking in oven at 400 degrees for one hour, then scooping out the inside of the squash.
- Brown lean ground turkey in pan and set aside.
- Thinly slice eggplant then seared until soft in a pan coated with olive oil (season with salt & pepper.)
- When eggplant is done, toss walnuts in pan until lightly toasted.
- In a bowl, combine squash, turkey, eggplant, and kale, then add avocado and combine until well distributed.
- Mix in walnuts and enjoy!