- 16 oz Lean Ground Turkey (look for 97% lean, I like Harvest Farms brand)
- Your choice of spices. I use:
- garlic powder
- dry mustard
- pinch of salt
- chipotle chili powder
- I don’t measure these, I just eyeball it. You could try a tsp or 2 of each depending on your taste.
- Mix turkey and spices in a bowl with your hands, enough to combine the spices well. Form the turkey into balls and place them into a muffin pan coated in cooking spray. This should make about four 4oz balls.
- Cook in a 375 degree oven for 40 minutes.