Simple and easy recipe that satisfies any pizza craving. This is one of my go-to recipes when I want to indulge and kick-back to watch some Football or MMA. Naan bread is a type of flatbread that can be found at most supermarkets.
- 2 slices, Naan Bread
- 1 cup, Tomato sauce
- 1 cup, Mushroom slices
- 1/2 cup, Onions diced
- 1 cup, Spinach chopped
- 1/2 cup, Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Oregano, as desired
- Chili Pepper Flakes, as desired
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Dice the onions and chop the spinach.
- Put the Naan bread on a pizza stone and divide the tomato sauce evenly .
- Using the back of a spoon, spread the sauce but don’t take it al the way to the edge. Make sure there is a nice clean boarder on the Naan bread.
- Spread the mushrooms, spinach and onion over the two slices of bread.
- Top with the mozzarella cheese and season with oregano and the chili pepper flakes as desired.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Slice and serve!
* Nutrition information calculated using MyFitnessPal.com.