- One head cauliflower
- Two ears corn
- Can of black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes cut into quarters
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Seasonings to taste: cumin, chili powder, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, salt, pepper
- For the salsa: shuck the corn and cut the kernels off into a bowl. Add the beans, tomatoes, lime juice, olive oil and seasonings. Stir to combine. Serve cold or heat in a saucepan over medium to low heat for five minutes.
- For the cauliflower: remove the leaves and stem and cut cauliflower into largest pieces possible. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill for 3-4 per side.
Serves 4 – Enjoy with fish, meat or chicken or alone.