Easy guacamole recipe that allows you to indulge while watching the game without throwing all of your clean eating principles out the window.
- 2 Advocados
- 2 Roma Tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Lime Juice (about 1/4 of a lime)
- Salt, Pepper and Cayenne Pepper for Seasoning
- Pit and peel the avocados and chop the tomatoes.
- In a medium mixing bowl smash the avocado and mix with the lime juice.
- Stir in the chopped tomatoes and feta cheese.
- Season with salt, pepper and as much cayenne pepper as you can stand to give it some kick. Mix well and enjoy!