A healthy and filling healthy breakfast or great as a pre/post workout snack!
- 1 cup Gluten free rolled oats
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 5.3 oz Container of vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 Banana
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Fresh blueberries
- Coconut oil
- Put all of the ingredients with the exception of the blueberries into a blender. Blend until smooth. I recommend the NutriBullet and breaking this up into 2 batches in order to fit into the container.
- Pour the batter into a bowl and let sit for a few minutes to thicken.
- While the batter thickens, heat a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add enough coconut oil to coat the skillet.
- Make the first batch of pancakes by pouring 1/4 cup of the batter into the skillet and drop some of the blueberries into the mixture. Make sure that each pancake has enough room to cook and they don’t blend together. You should be able to cook 3 pancakes at a time in a large skillet.
- Cook until bubbles appear on top or the sides start to firm up (3 minutes or so depending on your stove). Flip the pancakes and cook until golden brown on the other side.
- Once all of the pancakes are cooked, serve with some natural maple syrup or eat them alone. The blueberries and the banana makes them sweet enough to eat as is!