- 1/2 zucchini
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced tomato
- 6 oz Atlantic salmon
- To taste: cumin, salt, pepper, garlic powder, chili powder, tarragon, cayenne pepper
- Heat a pan over medium heat and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sauté zucchini and onion until they are slightly soft, then add mushrooms.
- When the veggies are almost done, add the tomato. Season and toss.
- For the salmon: season the fish and place it in a pan over medium heat.
- Cover and cook until fish is just done.
- Serve with Nooch on the side.