A fun, tasty twist using salmon. I make this recipe when I want to incorporate salmon on-the-go and serve it over a spinach salad with tomato, shredded carrot, a few olives and red wine vinegar.
- 1 can Chicken of the Sea Salmon (you can eat the bones or pull them out)
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp tapioca flour
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- salt, pepper, oregano, cumin (about 1 tsp each)
- juice of 1/2 half a lemon
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Add some water so you can form six patties
- Melt coconut oil in a pan over medium heat
- Cook each patty until browned on each side
- That’s all she wrote!