Quick and easy healthy protein packed salad. Prefect for meal planning and meal prepping.
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup asparagus, diced
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cups mixed green salad
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp oregano
- Olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Lime juice, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
Add cut vegetables to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle olive oil over the vegetables and sprinkle with 1/4 tbsp of chili powder, 1/4 tbsp oregano and salt, pepper and lime juice to your preference. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Move veggies to the side to make space in the center of the baking sheet and add shrimp in a single layer. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with 1/4 tbsp of chili powder, 1/4 tbsp oregano and salt, pepper and lime juice to your preference. Bake for 8 minutes, until shrimp is fully cooked.
- Mix lime juice, about 3 tbsps olive oil, 1/2 tbsp chili powder, 1/2 tbsp oregano salt and pepper together in a large bowl.
Mix in the roasted shrimp, veggies to coat evenly.
- Combine the mixed greens and toss to coat throughly
Serve and enjoy