All clients are required to have completed and signed waiver and release and PAR-Q forms. A medical clearance form is required for all participants who answer “yes” to any of the seven PAR-Q questions. Note: Melanie Ash Fitness reserves the right to require medical clearance from any client it feels may be at risk.
Please come prepared for each training session in proper workout attire and footwear (shorts, workout pants, T-shirt, sweatshirt, supportive sneakers, etc.). Clients who arrive unprepared for their training session will lose that session.
As my business operates on a scheduled appointment basis for all client sessions, I ask that my clients value my time as much as I value the opportunity to work with them. However, I understand that sometimes life happens and clients may be late or need to cancel an appointment. As such, the following policies have been developed allowing clients to give proper notice and not be penalized:
- If clients are more than 15 minutes late and have contacted me, they may complete the scheduled session within the remaining scheduled time.
- If clients are more than 15 minutes late and have not contacted me, they are subject to losing the scheduled session and will be charged accordingly.
- 24 hours advanced notice is required for any cancelled or rescheduled session. If 24 hours advanced notice is not provided the client will be charged for the full session.
- For training sessions that have been purchased in advance, if 24 hours advanced notice is not provided that session will be voided and forfeited.
- Note: Clients may be afforded one free “no show”. If they fail to give 24 hours advanced notice once per package they will not be penalized.
Small Group Training
Monthly payments for Small Group Training are due by the 26th day of the previous month. This payment ensures your spot for that given month during the specific day and time each week. Failure to pay will result in forfeiture of the Small Group Training spot during that training session time-slot. In addition, the following policies apply:
- Clients must notify of cancel prior to the 25th of month or they will be charged for the following month.
- If a client misses a session it cannot be made up.
- No discounts/refunds will be given for missed sessions.
- Any trainer cancelled sessions will be credited to the following month’s payment. (This applies to planned cancelations, as well as cases of emergency, illness or inclement weather.)
- Monthly payments may vary based on the number of training sessions per month. (For example, five Saturday sessions in one month.)
- If a group has fewer than two participants committed for that month it will be cancelled and a refund for remaining sessions will be issued.
Weekend Fit Camps are limited to no more than ten (10) participants. Weekday Fit Camps are limited to no more than four (4) participants. Sign-up is required in advance at MelanieAshFitness.com. Registration remains open until 30 minutes prior to class start time. Because space is limited, participants who need to cancel their registration are asked to give 24 hours notice. Each participant is allowed one cancelation with less than 24 hours notice. If participant cancels a second time with less than 24 hours notice, Melanie Ash Fitness reserves the right to refuse to allow this participant to sign-up for future Fit Camps. Clients wishing to sign-up for a Fit Camp that is full will be added to a waiting list and will be contacted should a space open up.
Once payment for a service is made there will be no refunds allowed with the exception of health related issues. If a client purchases any session and cannot finish that session due to health issues, they are eligible for a refund for the unused session minus $10 processing fee. Clients will be asked to provide documentation from their physician to receive this refund.
Requests for exceptions to these policies will be dealt with on an individual basis.