- 16 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 eat of corn (with kernels cut from the cob)
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 2 Tbsp basil pesto (try Flora brand)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Wooden skewers
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- ½ Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- Soak the skewers in cold water for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, toss the shrimp with the pesto and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- As the shrimp marinate, chop the peppers. Next, warm the olive oil in a medium sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the corn, zucchini, and peppers, and sauté until they’re lightly browned.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for another 3 minutes, until the skins on the tomatoes blister lightly. Turn off the heat, season to taste with salt and pepper, and add the basil.
- Skewer the shrimp and cook them on a hot grill for 2 minutes a side, until they are pink and firm. Serve the shrimp on top of the succotash.
Makes 2 servings