- One zucchini
- 1/4 red pepper
- 1/4 yellow pepper
- 1/4 orange pepper
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- Seasonings: cumin, salt, pepper, tarragon, chili powder, garlic powder (to taste)
- Slice zucchini into thin strips.
- Place in colander, add salt and toss to coat. Let sit 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, slice peppers and sauté in pan coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- When peppers are about half done, add mushrooms and seasonings. Stir to distribute evenly.
- Place zucchini in paper towels and squeeze out extra water.
- Add to pan and cook over low heat until zucchini is warm.
- Optional: Add chicken, steak, shrimp or fish.
- Top with Nooch if desired.