- 4 sweet potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup feta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp pomegranate juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- Toss the sweet potatoes with a drizzle of olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Bake at 400 degrees for one hour or until soft, tossing occasionally.
- While potatoes are cooking, whisk olive oil, red wine vinegar, pomegranate juice, honey and salt and pepper and set aside.
- When potatoes are done, let them cool for about 10 minutes then add pomegranate seeds, pumpkin seeds, feta and dressing.
- Toss to coat. Serve.