- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp Adobo Seasoning
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro – chopped
- 1 garlic clove – chopped
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 lb Free Range chicken breast
- 1/2 can black beans – rinsed
- 9 tbsp Natural Salsa
- 3/4 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 9 small flour tortillas
- Add all of the marinade ingredients in a bowl and stir until combined. Place the chicken in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over. Make sure each side of the chicken has been covered in the marinade by dredging each breast. If the breasts are too thick, slice horizontally for thinner pieces. Refrigerate and marinade for at least 3 hours (preferably overnight).
- Heat a grill to high. Once the grill is ready, add the marinated chicken breasts and discard the marinade. Grill over high heat for approximately 4 minutes per side, depending on thickness of the breast.
- Remove chicken breasts from grill and slice into thin strips.
- Divide 4 ounces of sliced chicken and 1/4 cup of black beans evenly among 3 soft tacos per serving. Top each soft taco with 2 tbsp of salsa and a small amount of the shredded cheese.
Makes 3-4 servings