- 3.5 oz lean chicken breast
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumber
- 2.5 oz Fage plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 1 tsp Bragg’s raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- cinnamon, salt, pepper, garlic powder, cumin to taste
- Cook chicken separately either on the grill, in the oven or crockpot.
- Heat a saucepan on medium to high heat and add olive oil, liquid aminos, apple cider vinegar, Sriracha and seasonings.
- Mix until combined then add cashews and toss for about a minute. Add chicken and mix until well coated.
- In a separate bowl, combine cucumbers and yogurt.
- Combine cashew chicken with cucumber mixture or eat on the side. You could also serve the chicken over rice or noodles.