I alternate this recipe as a dessert one week and a post-workout snack the next. Either way, this is packed with enough deliciousness to satisfy any sweet tooth craving crushing your sugar intake.
- 2 Tbsp, Unsweetened 100% Cocoa
- 1/2 cup, Almond Flour
- 3 packets, Powdered Stevia
- 1 tsp, Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup, Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2, Eggs
- 1 Scoop, Protein Powder (I used Trutein Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup)
- 3Tbsp, Pb2
- 2 Tbsp, Krema Natural Peanut Butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together the peanut butter, almond milk and eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Next, whisk in the protein powder, Pb2, unsweetened cocoa, almond flour, stevia and baking powder.
- Blend until well combined.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- Using a large spoon, portion out 8 cookie balls.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Let stand for 25 – 30 minutes before eating.