- 1/3 cup Oat Flour
- 1 cup Black Beans
- 1/2 cup Soy Milk (unsweetened)
- 6 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa
- 4 Egg Whites
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 scoops Chocolate Whey Protein Powder (I used Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Natural)
- 2 packets Stevia
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a 12 serving muffin pan with muffin liners.
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth. Pour evenly into muffin tin.
- Bake for 15 minutes. (Optional: add two dark chocolate chips to each muffin and bake for 1:00 extra.)