Great quick and easy healthy dessert to satisfy any chocolate craving! Use as a healthier alternative for holidays or other events.
- 4 ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Fresh berries as desired for garnish
- Place the avocados, honey, cocoa powder, and vanilla in a food processor.
- Blend until smooth. Scrape the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to thicken and chill.
- Garnish with fresh berries as desired and serve.