- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 5-ounce skinless salmon fillets
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 poblano pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Mist 2 large baking sheets with cooking spray. In a small baking dish, mix together 2 tablespoons lime juice with garlic, chili powder, cumin, and 1 teaspoon olive oil. Add salmon and turn to coat; let sit.
- In a medium bowl, toss corn, bell pepper, poblano pepper, and onion with remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil. Transfer corn mixture to one of the baking sheets; spread into a single layer.
- Remove salmon from marinade and arrange on second baking sheet. Drizzle corn mixture with remaining salmon marinade. Season salmon and corn with salt and black pepper to taste and roast 8 to 10 minutes, until fish is just cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Mix together greek yogurt, cilantro, and remaining lime juice. Season with salt to taste. Spoon corn onto plates and add salmon. Drizzle cream over fish.