Here is a quick and easy breakfast recipe that is packed with plenty of nutrition to get your day kickstarted into gear. If bagels aren’t your style, you can easily swap with an english muffin or sprouted grain bread.
- 1 gluten free bagel (Food For Life)
- 1 slice low-sodium Swiss cheese
- 1 slice Canadian bacon
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- Pinch of freshly ground pepper
- Toast the bagel.
- Heat oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the eggs, spinach and pepper, stirring frequently, for about 2 minutes.
- Place cheese and Canadian bacon on the bottom half of the bagel and top with the cooked eggs.