Healthy breakfast that will leave you feeling full all morning.
- 1 tbsp tallow (or other fat for cooking)
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1 small/medium sweet potato, cut into small cubes
- 3 eggs
- Heat a medium pan over medium heat. Add the tallow or fat to the pan.
- Add the sweet potatoes and red onion to the pan and sauté in the fat for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl and add to the pan. Stir constantly until the eggs are done to your desired level.
- Transfer to a plate, season with salt and pepper and enjoy.